First, a funny "Lia-ism" to share: I'm pretty sure Lia is convinced that some girl named Christma is taking over our house - Christma's tree, Christma's lights, Christma's presents.
"Mama, Christma's book, not Lia's."
Tyler, Elizabeth and Julia arrived late on the 19th and are here until the 26th. We have loved hanging out, catching up, but mostly getting to spend time with that precious Julia!! I mean, seriously, how can you not love THIS face?
There was a little moment where Julia was the only one of the four kids awake, so we took the time to get some cutie pictures of her playing with the Christmas tree and ornaments.
We actually succeeded in having a double date and left a brave GG and Pop Pop with all four kids!
When we got back, the kids were alive. That is all we can ask for!! haha.
| The Christmas tree has become the greatest baby toy EVER. They love it!! |
| Halle, just looking adorable. |
| Erin, just looking adorable. |
| Erin, looking just like Lillia. |
| Both Erin and Halle have found their feet and have deemed them the BEST snack ever. |
Hanging out with the whole family together has been so incredible and all four of these little girls are soaking up all the attention.
| GG and Halle |
| Erin goofing off with Pop Pop |
| Halle and GG |
| Cutie picture of Daddy and daughter |
| Halle with Auntie! |
One of the highlights (at least for Lia) has been cookie baking. She LOVES to 'help" with any project and pushes a kitchen chair over to the island so she can "see Mama tooking" (cooking). My mom passed to me these awesome aprons my grandmother made for my mom and me when I was little.
I sent my parents this picture and they responded with this one of me with my mom in the same aprons.
The weather has been gorgeous on and off, and we have taken advantage of any ability to get outside. Especially to help this little jetlagged baby get on US time... man, that has to be rough!
Julia is completely in love with, infatuated with, and can't possibly get enough of Erin and Halle. I'm pretty sure she wants to ingest them whole.
She also shares the same level of love for Sydney.
Similarly aged little ones means quadruple bath time!!
Yes, you only see three babies... but it is not possible to have Erin and Halle in there together without body support and Julia interference!
One of our biggest goals during this holiday season is to get some good group pictures. Easier said than done. We attempted this task today, so at least we would have tomorrow to try again if all the pictures were terrible. Lia was pretty difficult to wrangle and getting Julia to sit for 5 seconds without wanting to chew on something takes some extreme talent. Tyler set up his camera and we took a bajillion pictures, but ended up with some pretty great ones if you as me!!
Whew!! I'm glad I did this post today. Very photo heavy with much more to come tomorrow I'm sure!!! I hope you all have a wonderfully merry Christmas with those you love. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment