Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pie, E-nee & Hallister

I try to send Todd pictures on the days that he doesn't get to see the kids in the morning.  This usually happens occasionally, but lately he has been really busy at work (which is wonderful!) so he had 2-3 days in a row where he didn't see the kids at all.  They were sleeping when he left and in bed before he got home.  So, realizing that this makes him oh so sad - I send him cutie pictures of Lia-pie, E-nee and Hallister to brighten his day.  I didn't realize that last week the pictures I got were so great, they may be my current favorites of all three of the kids.





And to follow, some more fun snapshots of the kids being kids.


Cuddling with Halle on a grumpy day

New sun hats!  So cute, but they only lasted about 15 seconds on their heads...



Babies in overalls?  Irresistible!

Erin

Another picture sent to Todd - I was proud to get all four of us in the same frame!  The look on Erin's face makes me crack up though


Blueberry yogurt or purple paint?  Your guess is as good as mine!






Muffin date with Daddy - highlight was a staring contest with a dog outside  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment