Todd and I use voxer all the time to communicate through voice messages rather than calling or texting. It is much easier to just leave a quick "on my way home" voice message than trying to text and the girls always want to leave messages too - which is so, so sweet.
This first clip is from May 2015, a few months before Erin and Halle turned two. These little voices! LOVE!
This next one is Lia on Todd's birthday last year. She was singing him Happy Birthday.
These next two are too cute not to post both. Remember how I said Halle's laugh is totally infectious? Well, just try not to giggle along with her here!
Boomer Sooner baby! Funny story - we were watching the superbowl last month and Halle walked in, looked at the tv and said "Go OU!!" That's right, Sooner born in the heart of longhorn country!
This next clip is from February 2014. Lia was 2 years old and I was out working. I remember this clip so clearly because it was the first time Lia actually talked to me on voxer. Just hearing that little voice say "goodnight mama" brings that day rushing back.
Contrast that sweet message with this one - July 2015 - Todd and Lia were heading up to Dallas to visit GG and Pop Pop.
This message is what Todd generally hears when we send him a message during the day. Lots of voices all talking at the same time.
And these two favorites - Erin and Halle saying "love you daddy" February 2015 - they were about 18 months old so these words together were a huge deal!!
Erin first:
Halle:
Mr. Turkey has been the theme song for us this holiday season (and even now... they were singing it yesterday on the way to school). Here's Lia singing.
This one was just the other day. Todd was running late for work and I was
And finally, some Erin giggles from the other day to finish off this audio filled post!
I am super excited that this appears to be working properly!!! At long last, a post filled with voxer messages. Now I have another thing I can incorporate into my posts. Fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment