When we arrived, Lia raced right in, sat on the couch and demanded to hold Preston. It was so cute. She was overjoyed to see him and studied all his little features for awhile. Then, she was off to the races with Julia and didn't ask to hold him again. LOL
Erin and Halle were less interested, but did hold him when I asked if they would for a picture. Halle seemed to have the magic because Preston was so at ease and comfortable in her arms. She sat with him for awhile and just stroked his head. So cute.
I was happy to get my baby time in too!
While we were there, we had a quick birthday celebration for Erin and Halle since they were not able to join for the party in Austin.
![]() |
| Kids faces when "Happy Birthday" is sung to them is always adorable. |
![]() |
| Name letters I mad for Preston's room - they turned out cute! |
![]() |
| Tea Party at GG's!!! |














No comments:
Post a Comment