TONS to catch up on here! I've got several blog posts in the works, just trying to get myself together enough to actually get it written. Stay tuned!
Here's a little snippet of January!
Lia has been very interested in playing with her American Girl dolls lately and we got her this cute doll holder for her bike and a backpack meant for holding a doll for Christmas. She's never looked more like a seven year old.
January picnic!!
Lia was reading to Lizzie (friend down the street) and it was just about the sweetest thing ever.
Adding a tv upstairs has led to some unusual seating arrangements.
I've been working all month to get the house cleared out and organized. It has been hard work, but so worth it! This day, I was getting paint mixed for something that now I can't remember... But, the Home Depot paint guy let them walk behind the counter to see the entire process. It was a fun, spontaneous educational moment! OH! I remember! I painted the outdoor furniture!
Coyote????
Or dog???? OR WOLF???? Creepy.....
Lia burst into the office one day while Todd and I were working to show us a book she wrote and illustrated by herself. She was so proud.
3 big kids and 3 little kids at a table for dinner!
Halle was reading to our friend Natalie and made her cry. Halle was super confused.
The girls were tasked with making artwork for their new soon to be cousin coming soon. Amy asked for 2 from each kid so she could pick for the baby's room. These were the rejects second place finishers. All were adorable. I'll let her debut the winners on http://shortysshenanigans.blogspot.com/
Halle did not want to do an actual picture - so she opted for a colorful design instead.
A tiger in the jungle with a turtle dressed as a human and a turtle dressed as a horse. Oh, and a pink unicorn.
I added a huge magnet board to the playroom (really just 3 dry erase boards stacked) and they LOVE it!. I got magnetic poetry as well and they have enjoyed making funny sentences.
No comments:
Post a Comment