![]() |
| Erin is trying to cross her eyes... lol |
Taking kids to school during non-school hours is always funny. They all seem to go a little crazy! Running through the halls, screaming, chasing other kids... CRAZY. Oddly, it was Erin that I had to keep under wraps - she was so excited she couldn't stand it. haha
We went and visited Halle's class first! We got to see her artwork in the hall, her journal and various things around her classroom.
![]() |
| "I am a leader when I read books quietly" |
Erin's class was next!!
![]() |
| *melt* |
Then it was on to Lia's class!!
![]() |
| She gets to choose where she sits each day and these bouncy/rolling chairs are her favorite! |
They had a bunch of activities for the kids and the favorite of the night was the massive dance party in the gym!
I had such a fun night with my girls!!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment