Monday, April 13, 2020

Quarantine Scenes

Scenes from quarantine...

If you haven't seen the movie, The Help, add it to the list and this meme all makes sense (and is totally hilarious)
During all this crazy stuff in the world, we have the pond, the trails, our view and our bubble buddies to thank for our ability to keep sane.  The guys have been out at the pond every day after work (sometimes during...) and the kids have enjoyed having something else to do outside.  Plus, they are getting to be good little fisherwomen!




Yes, Birdie is in the canoe with Erin and Halle...  I was not present for this moment...  lol




What I do when the kids are at the pond with Todd.  :)


Lia's teacher, Mrs. Grassmann stopped by our house last week to drop of a little gift for Lia (she was making the rounds visiting all her students).  Lia was so sad she couldn't just run up for a big hug, but I think she was happy to be able to see her in person and chat for a bit.  This art set was the gift she got from her teacher - happy camper!



I've had to remind myself of this DAILY


No pants needed for a ZOOM meeting...  business on top, no pants on bottom...


ZOOM fun with the Gates!

Game night!  This game is so fun for the kids - Disney Codenames!

"Mom, what is this?  Does it really cut trees??"   lol

One day, Halle opted out of the big bike ride with Dad and stayed to count her money.   Gotta love her.

ZOOM with Gramma and Grandpa!
 One day I was feeling brave and challenged Todd to a game of monopoly.  Back story:  He is REALLY good at Monopoly and I sort of suck at it.  But hey, game night is fun, right??





I started to win and Todd only had $9.00 to his name!!!  I may have gotten a bit snarky and gloaty...


It did not end well for me....


Making a banner for Bob-o's birthday!



Miles and Lia are total buddies and play really well together.  Amy and I were hanging on the porch when we just heard giggle after giggle.  Went to see what they were up to...   

Miles isn't able/brave enough to climb up this slide all by himself (even though he has done it before) but usually wants help.  Lia figured out a resourceful (imagine that) why of boosting her little cousin up the slide.



He'd get to the top, turn around and then slide all the way under Lia.  Sometimes taking her right with him.  Laughs upon laughs ensued.












Bob-o's birthday celebration brunch!!!







Cheers to doing the same exact thing every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment