I was feeding Halle her bottle and Lia stood by "helping" by holding the bottle. She insisted she do this herself and didn't want my hands on the bottle - so I obliged. Then, I watched my little baby girl imitate me and Todd to the tee for feeding. She would spin the bottle in Halle's mouth if she would stop drinking and would stroke her head - very soft and very lovingly. Then, to top it all off Lia says "uh oh, milk!" and gets a burp rag - she proceeds to very carefully blot the milk off Halle's face. Melt my heart...
To continue the cuteness for the day, here was Lia during the babies' tummy time:
Erin and Halle were laying on the play mat and Lia went and retrieved all her baby dolls (including Mr. Potato Head apparently) and laid them all face down on the play mat. Then said "yee ya tummy" and laid down next to all of them. Adorable.
Gotta love her. You can't resist. Trust me.

That is really beyond precious. The bottle feeding mimicking reminds you how much she is watching and absorbing...what a huge responsibility! I am glad Lia has such great role models :)
ReplyDelete