Monday, June 9, 2014

Celebrate!

This past weekend we celebrated my birthday which is coming up this week on the 11th.  I was totally spoiled by my wonderful hubby and received a brand new DSLR camera since our previous camera went totally kaput.  I love this camera and have had so much fun testing it out on my favorite gorgeous subjects!  This camera (Nikon D3300 if you are interested) is great for shooting in low light which is what ends up happening to me quite often.  So, check out these preliminary shots!





 
Pretty awesome!  I love how these were all taken at dusk in our living room with just natural light.  AND are in focus!  Yay for new awesome cameras!

In celebration of my birthday, my parents were generous enough to babysit on Saturday and we went out to dinner and bowling with Amy and Stephen.  It was a blast!

These are cell phone pictures - heck if I'm taking my fancy camera to a bowling alley!!!!






That's it for now!!  I need to do a general catch up post soon - so stay tuned!!  I've got a ton of pictures that haven't made it up yet (and fun stories too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment