Monday, June 16, 2014

Pearly Whites

My goal this morning was to get some pictures of Erin and Halle's brand new teeth!  You have to look closely in some (and I think I only got one good one of Erin's) but, they are there!  Both have the bottom left through more and the bottom right is on its way.

Their newest obsession is to climb on top of the kiddie picnic table - so pretty much all of these were taken there!  I think Erin gets up and isn't quite sure how to get down (which makes for a nice, stable photography subject).  :)

Here's the best one I got of Erin's teeth.  So cute!



And there are Halle's!  I think this picture is so cute.








Lia was at school this morning so I didn't catch any of her.  Having fun with my new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment