Just a few fun photos and a really cute video to get you through the day!
Helping Mama work!
Helping Bob-o work!
Todd was working late one night (he's the bath master) so I did sink baths with the kids. Lia was pretty excited about this change up.
This set up will work for another couple weeks before they get too big! Erin was already slipping off the back and was pulling Halle down with her!
Over the weekend, Todd and I tried out a indoor inflatable park for the kids. The one we chose got decent reviews for activities for younger children so we gave it a shot. All three kids had an absolute ball! Plus, the things were fun for Todd and I too! We didn't get many pictures because carrying a phone while trying to climb a cargo net with a bunch of little kids around is just silly. Ha. Todd got a couple of Lia on the BIG slide and of Erin in the ball pit. They had three different areas for kids under 2 and all of the equipment in the whole park was safe for Lia if she had help (which Todd and I fought over who got to go play - it was funny.) Best thing? It was AIR CONDITIONED AND INDOORS. Top priority these days. Lia was smiling the entire time and all three kids took the longest nap they have ever taken. Awesome.
Uh, hello teenage Lia. I'm scared.
Erin and Halle are really starting to play together and were in hysterics the other day playing in the tunnel. Of course when they saw me (or better yet, my phone peeking around the corner) it distracted them. Bummer. I do love this video though. Best part - Erin getting out of the tunnel with her arms out in the sign for "where" - so freaking cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment