Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Open Fields of FUN

I thought I would lose my mind if we didn't get out of the house today - so, out we went.  Ran a couple errands that didn't involve taking any kids out of the car (read: Goodwill and Walgreens) and then we went to the park near our house.  I've found with three little ones who can't be trusted on playground equipment, when I'm alone with the kids we go to open fields where they can run around but can't fall from a 8 foot tall twirly slide...

I took the nice camera today and got some fun pictures of them playing.  Happy times!



"I'm jumping Mama, see?"





Lia and Halle were actually playing some version of chase together.  This involved Lia running in circles around Halle over and over again with both of them giggling.  Pretty dang adorable.




Erin's hair.  LOVE





Then, they all got hot, hungry and thirsty and showed me clearly that it was time to go.  Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment