My original intention in starting this blog was to keep friends and family in touch with our wee ones. After seeing a good friend make a book from her blog (shout out to Andrea!), I was inspired to do the same. Now, this process SHOULD be easy right? Uh. No. I basically had to do everything myself in terms of the layout and where the text is positioned because the "blog to book" sites were just not cutting it. This one is from (my favorite) My Publisher and I'm really happy with the results. I hope to also do a book from Lia's blog we had going previously and will potentially do a book each year. That is my current overambitious goal. We'll see how I do. For now, I'm happy with this one!
Here's a quick shot of Miss Lia-girl
And a video of your favorite twins. They have been getting a huge kick out of the peek a boo baby doll that Grandma Cole got for Lia. Nice to see these special things live on!
I hope you're taking book orders! We'd love to have one to add to our collection. Love, love, love the picture of Lia and her flower hat and the video of Erin and Halle having fun with Nana's gift to Lia. So funny how much she agonized over that doll! She didn't think Lia would like it... Silly, sweet Nana! Miss her so... <3 gg
I hope you're taking book orders! We'd love to have one to add to our collection. Love, love, love the picture of Lia and her flower hat and the video of Erin and Halle having fun with Nana's gift to Lia. So funny how much she agonized over that doll! She didn't think Lia would like it... Silly, sweet Nana! Miss her so... <3 gg
ReplyDelete