The biggest news for the kids has been the purchase of a play pool! They have already gone swimming (either in swimsuits or in clothing) countless times, usually more than once a day. I have come to expect that if they go outside, they will come in sopping wet. Erin and Halle have somehow gotten into their minds that swimsuits aren't supposed to get wet, so every time they get wet they come running in saying "swimsoup all wet, need new one, need drier swimsoup."
Another day,,, fully dressed.
We've been in search of some new playgrounds lately because the weather has been gorgeous most of the time. We found this one with a seesaw! I never see seesaws at parks anymore so it was fun to have the kids try something new.
Erin and Halle really enjoyed it, but if they didn't push off with enough force, they would just balance in the middle with their feet dangling. So funny.
Ever since our trip to San Antonio, we have noticed a new behavior from Erin and Halle. When they are sharing a room on a trip, I tell them that if they wake up in the middle of the night they have to be quiet and come find mommy and daddy. I am always worried they will wake up the other one. Well, in San Antonio we had visitors both nights in our bed off and on. I chalked it up to travel and moved on. Well, this whole "cuddle with mom and dad" thing has hung on. We've been taking them back to their rooms, but now they are like stealth ninjas coming to sleep in our bed. We don't even wake up... (I guess I should be thankful they don't wake us up, right?)
Lia randomly fell asleep in her chair at nap the other day. I snapped this picture, all while thinking "crap, she's getting sick..." So far, so good though - (knock on wood!)













No comments:
Post a Comment