Tuesday, May 31, 2016

In the Books!

The school year has ended and the kids have a break for the month of June before summer session begins in July.  The kids all had a fabulous year at school and their time in the Turtle and Cat classes is in the books!





I did this side by side of them on the first day and last day.  Size wise, they don't look that different, but I can see a change in all three in their faces.  These little ones are growing up quick!

Weird that Erin and Halle are wearing the same colors on the first and last day of school...

The teachers prepare a portfolio for each child at the end of each school year and I was excited to see all the fun things they have been doing all year.  They include photos and various art projects the kids did.  The funniest was Halle's cover.  Because it isn't a photo of Halle.  It's totally Erin.  HAHA!


I didn't have the heart to tell the teacher it was wrong.  Just another funny story about being identical twins!  (and really...  with a hat on and the same hairstyle that day - I can't blame her for getting them mixed up!!)

These were some other cute photos from Erin and Halle's portfolios:

Totally adorable picture of them with their buddy, Ryan.

Trike-a-thon day at school!  

Rodeo day!


This is their whole class with their teachers - great picture!
Lia's book didn't have as many pictures, but included some great artwork.  I especially like the evolution of her drawing of people.  So cute!
Circus day!!  Hard to see, but Lia is 3rd from the right with the pink bow.

We'll see how this next month goes with no school days to keep us busy, but we do have fun plans coming up!  Dance camp, swimming lessons, road trips to Dallas, vacay at the lake and fun with grandma and grandpa are all in the works.  Yay for summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment