Little miss Halle was out with me at the craft store shopping one day. She thought these were just hilarious. Pretty cute too!
My parents, Amy and I finally cashed in on a Christmas gift to go to Pinot's Palatte for painting and wine. It was a total blast.
My mom was majorly questioning in her skills, but I think she is an artist in hiding. :)
GG & Pop Pop visited for the weekend. The kids enjoyed soaking up all the hugs, story times and the highlight of the weekend was visiting the "big place will all the rooms and beds and the inside pool" (their hotel). Well, that, and this giant banana split treat!
![]() |
| I'll let you guess which of my children drove her bike through the mud. Over and over. |
It has been raining and raining and raining and raining here. I'm totally bummed about it for two reasons: 1. nothing is happening on our house build. 2. the summer house feels even smaller when you can't go outside...
So, on days that we can't stand it a minute longer... we go play in the rain!













No comments:
Post a Comment