Friday, January 12, 2018

Art Museum

My kids love art.  They will sit at the dining room table surrounded by art supplies for more than an hour, easy.  Just something that has always been fun for them.  I'm ruthless about what art I keep in their "saving box" and most of their work eventually ends up getting tossed (just don't tell them!) but don't worry people, I keep the good stuff.  :)

These are just a few of the keepers I've seen lately!

From Lia, to me.  LOVE!

This is one of the worksheets that is sent home from school frequently.  It is really neat to see her improving on her handwriting and letters!

2nd Semester they started writing their full name.  Too cute for words.  :)

Erin:  "This is me and my sisters like mermaids swimming in the water."

Lia wrote this without any prompting!

Also from Lia - if you look really hard (and flip the letters around) it says "I (heart) gramma (gramu) and grandpa (grapu).

Halle:  "she has really long hair all different colors and a big bow like Charlotte"  (This kid in their class who always wears HUGE bows)

uh, adorable.

The quote below I wrote on the back of this paper.


This is the front, below is the back.  Super awesome castle!



This was at school - the teacher wrote that quote.  I can totally hear Erin saying "It's a human" (like, duh.)


Some of Lia's writing before Christmas - she is getting even better!  So incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment