Wednesday, January 31, 2018

What's what!

It's been awhile since I've posted a random catch up blog about what's up at our house.  :)  Enjoy!


Miles isn't drinking that beer... but he did look pretty dang cute hanging out in a huge chair.

It is sort of shocking that he still likes them after they do this to him....

Belated Christmas gift finally up and in use!!  They LOVE it!



My big girl walking her "pedal bike" up to the school building after riding all the way to school!
 There was a day recently when Lia didn't have school, but Erin and Halle did.  So, I got with Kim and we took the opportunity to take Lia and Parker out for the morning while the little girls were at school.  We had a fun breakfast at Galaxy, hung out at a playground and went bowling!  It was so much fun.  Kim and I got a little competitive with our bowling skills and in true crazy fashion, ended in a dead tie!!


For kids, they have these ramps for the balls to roll down that they can use if they don't want to throw it.  Pretty neat.

(Thank God for that ramp - we would have been there FOR-EV-ER!)



Miles - just hanging with his cousins watching Signing Time!!

Miles enjoys touching people's face - I just thought this was so cute.  :)

Rubber whisk toy recommendation from Elizabeth - total hit!

Mimi was showing the girls her "married book"

This picture just shows what childhood is all about.  Sitting at the breakfast table with your sister, eating cereal and reading the back of the box.

I was the mystery reader in Lia's class last week!  Erin and Halle came with me and we surprised Lia!  It was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment