Saturday, May 5, 2018

Star EAGLE!!

Lia's school has a monthly assembly meeting where children from each class are recognized for excellent citizenship.  Lia started out the year confused by these awards kids were getting and couldn't figure out what they were doing to get these neat signs in their yards.  By this point, she was determined to get one for herself and had been waiting patiently for months.  Well, April was her month!!

We've got a STAR EAGLE in the house!!



She said that during the assembly "I didn't even hear my name because I didn't think it was me, then Chloe said it was ME!  Then I got to go get the award.  It was cool."



My mom picked Lia up from school and said she was "beaming from ear to ear with pride."  I was so jealous she was the one to pick her up that day!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment