Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Welcome Home

The first day after returning from San Diego was, um, horrible.  I was suffering from major post vacation blues and was super tired from the time change...  Woke up too early to Sydney peeing on our carpet in the master bedroom while walking around (meaning it wasn't just in one place - it was EVERYWHERE) and then to one of the kids saying they had an accident...  The morning was filled with bodily fluids...

Erin and Halle were playing upstairs after school and I kept smelling bleach or cleaning solution, but didn't think much of it since Todd cleaned before I arrived home and they were out at the pool quite a bit over the weekend.  Well, as it turns out, those little stinkers got their hands on a bottle of mold and mildew spray from under the sink upstairs and were basically spraying bleach all over the playroom...  We got super lucky that the damage was limited to mostly their clothing and a few toys. 

THEN Erin took a bad fall off the monkey bars.  No rest for the weary...




No comments:

Post a Comment