Sunday, August 19, 2018

Summer Dayz

It has been a heck of a summer!  This is your summer dayz rewind post - some of these pictures may be repeats because I have no idea which have been posted before - had to go all the way back to May!!   Enjoy!

I've realized that we've not gotten many pictures of/with Sydney lately.  She's getting older and I want to make sure we've got some good ones of her with the kiddos - so Sydney makes lots of appearances in this blog!!

Halle with Sydney - on one rare occasion she went and sat with her and pet her.  Halle isn't our dog lover so this was a special moment.



Those big eyes!!



Lia is hard a work when the tongue pokes out...  ;)

Todd took Sydney for a swim in the pond - she smelled disgusting after...  yuck.

Cabela's and a surprise scuba diver!!


Todd is responsible for this picture, but I'm fairly certain they are inside a refrigerator at a gas station...




One of the highlights of Todd and Stephen's summer was the addition of a riding mower to help tackle the area behind our houses and keep it looking nice.  It was delivered in a big wooden palate crate and the girls helped unpack it.



Muffin date to tea!








Halle was missing from her bed - this is where I found her sleeping...


As a super special outing, Todd took the girls floating one at a time (more than that just not that safe on the river...).  I was a little freaked out because from the river float trips I've been on, there are actual rapids that can be dangerous and lots of people doing some illicit things...  Apparently this Lion's Club float in San Marcos is fun and totally appropriate for kids.  We're planning to get the whole family out there together soon.




New table-mate!  Miles sitting at the table with ALL the cousins!  SO ADORABLE

Lia loves those bunnies...

Day one of Mimi and Bob-o's pool - it has been a great summer addition!!


Old school Nintendo!!!




Ladies who lunch - lunch out with Parker and Ryan

cookout with Schankels and neighbors!


Before Todd and I left for Cabo, we were lucky enough to score a double date with Amy and Stephen for Todd's brithday!  It was a super fun night!


If this picture doesn't scream suburban summer, nothing will.  

One of the fun birthday gifts Erin and Halle got was a pottery wheel for kids - it was MESSY but super fun for them.

Trip to the brand new library!!




School starts back next week and we are in transition mode over here.  The kids are excited, but nervous and anxious too.  Emotions are running high.  On the agenda for this week are haircuts, back to school pictures, meet the teacher night and trying to shift their schedule back to school bedtime...  Fun Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment