Saturday, December 8, 2018

Headline News

It is a photo/video dump sort of post!!  Enjoy!!

Muffin date with Daddy while Lia and I were camping!


On the way to school - something about this is just so precious to me!
 Each year, the kindergarten class puts on a show for Veteran's Day.  I think each grade level is in charge of one show a year.  Last year, Lia sang on the bleachers and (let's be honest) switched between singing and picking her nose...  This year, Erin and Halle were selected to have lines and talk in the microphone.  I was doubtful that this would be successful at all, but having them both do it was probably helpful.  They were supposed to close the show with "Thank you for coming!  We hope you enjoyed the show" and then say "!, 2, 3" to prompt the other kids to all say together "SALUTE THE VETERANS!"  No pressure, right???  Well, they were AWESOME.  Check it out.



Snuggling during a moment of silence







This is what happens when your 7 year old gets a hold of your phone....



Filling up gloves like water balloons....  this was NOT my idea.  lol

Lia reading to her sisters out of a CHAPTER book!

I think she is prepared for twins, yes???
 Erin and Halle had a field trip to the farm recently that was super fun, but COLD!!!  I was assigned Erin and Halle and their little friend Brooklynn.  They had a great day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment