Lia was SO EXCITED to go see "GG, Pop Pop, Auntie, Uncle Ty, AND BOOL-YA TOO RIGHT MAMA?"
The drive to Dallas was long and exhausting, but overall the kids did well. We left around 10am hoping to hit Erin and Halle's nap time but instead they slept for maybe 1 hour of the entire ride. On the bright side, we had no vomit!!
We were thrilled to get to Dallas and spend some time with our long lost Italian family! Tyler took most of the pictures on his fancy camera so I only have a few to share, but hopefully I'll get the rest from him soon and can post a bunch later.
 |
| Sweet Julia randomly (and wonderfully!) posing with the little stuffed dog Todd and I brought for her. |
 |
| Tried to get a picture of all three... didn't quite work. Halle should have known better than to hold Julia's baby!! (or, maybe Mama should have known better than to give Halle Julia's baby... whoops) |
 |
| Fun water table!! |
 |
| And and bubble gun!!! |
 |
| This picture absolutely cracks me up. Julia gets this serious look on her face and points to things she wants - I guess she REALLY wanted my attention. Or, perhaps she wanted my phone. We'll pretend it was the first option. |
 |
| Cousin hugs! |
We had a fabulous time and are back at home unwinding, unpacking and doing some laundry. The kids are all in a "play hangover" and have been looking around for more people to love on them all day. Lia asked me "Mama, where'd Booya go?" Lucky for us, Auntie and Julia get to come here to Austin and hang out for about two weeks in mid-June as part of their home leave trip so we are already excited to have them back!
Those pictures are great! I love the one where Julia is pointing at you. I think she is saying "YOU did this!" since you had just sprayed her with the hose ;). But either way, she was definitely wanting your attention! And the Lia hug is so funny. She initiated two hugs with Lia right before you took that, but I guess she didn't like it when Lia initiated the hug! Too funny!
ReplyDelete