Friday, May 2, 2014

Mini Picassos

It is Erin and Halle's turn to try their hand (and fingers!) at some painting!

Just like we did HERE for Lia, I wanted Erin and Halle to make a painting with their name for our playroom art wall.  They were interested in the paint and seemed to enjoy themselves, but (just like when Lia did it) there weren't a ton of smiles.

Lia was a great "helper" and was painting like crazy on the canvases and on her own body.  I think we owe her thanks for making sure the canvases were completely covered in paint!



Halle decided that just her hands wasn't good enough and decided to paint with her feet too!













How Erin got paint so perfectly dotted on her nose, I'll never know, but she's a cutie!

Clean up!!

I'm pretty pleased with the finished products!  I'm excited to hang them up on the wall in the playroom and complete our decor!


No comments:

Post a Comment