Wednesday, January 7, 2015

"More Elsa!"

A few months ago, I bought the FROZEN soundtrack for my car to use on roadtrips with the kids.  Nothing calmed them down like "Do you want to build a snowman" and I was sick and tired of singing it myself!  Since then, Lia has been obsessed with the "Let it Go" song and just belts it out for all she's worth.  So stinking hilarious.  She will get in the car and immediately ask for "the Elsa song" and then will ask for it to be played again the second it is over.  On this recent trip to Fort Worth, I think we listened to that one song at least 30 times.  I know every word now.

Today on the way home from school, Lia was putting on her usual show, but I was able to catch it on video without her noticing too much.  This isn't a top notch performance, but you get the idea!

http://youtu.be/DtG5SQeFg1Q

YouTube got mad about the fact that the Let It Go song is playing in the background as "copyrighted material" so I couldn't insert it in the blog.  Hopefully the link will work!!

1 comment: