Tuesday, June 16, 2015

In Retrospect

Catching up on some pictures we've missed over the past couple weeks!

While Lia was at school one day, I took Erin and Halle on a walk to the park.  They spontaneously started holding hands - it was the cutest thing ever.  I took about 100 pictures (not joking).



Just for fun

I know the days are numbered for Erin and Halle to be in their cribs (although - knock on wood - they haven't crawled out recently) so I wanted to get some cute pictures of them before the shift to big kid beds happens!





Erin and Halle were determined to go swimming (even though it was raining outside) and did not accept no for an answer from me!

Erin's ponytails sticking out cracked me up
 Finally, It stopped raining long enough for us to swim in the new pool!







This is the new favorite game - pretend to be sleeping in the BIG bed!



"Erin, come here, you can cuddle with me if you want!"


No comments:

Post a Comment