![]() |
| This was the first picture I received on the trip to Houston - Todd said she was saying "Lo? Mommy!" |
The next day, Todd planned to take the girls down to San Marcos to see some friends who had met Lia before, but had never met Erin and Halle. I had told him before I left that he will probably be fine with every aspect of caring for the girls, except for fixing their hair... Turns out, I was right. He took the kids down to Salon Mink where he gets his hair cut to try and trick me into thinking he could style their hair. Got some super cute pictures from their first salon experience!
![]() |
| Cute little braids! |
After a stop over at a park, they met one of Todd's client's, Thomasine Sparks, for lunch at Jason's Deli. She is an avid blog follower (Hi Thomasine!) and is in love with all three girls. Todd said she was in heaven meeting Erin and Halle.
The rest of Saturday was spent napping and playing down at the Schankels. Sunday was Father's Day, so Todd met up with Uncle Bob-o and took the girls out for breakfast.
After breakfast, they took a walk and ended up at a grocery store with these awesome carts. Todd said he had Erin and Halle in hysterics as he was doing wheelies, running and cutting corners through the store. I am laughing just picturing this scene in my head.
It seems that our plan of extra bonding time has paid off. Ever since I've been back from Houston, the girls have been much more even about who they seek for help or comfort. Before, it was all about Mommy and now they are just as much about their Daddy! Hooray!















No comments:
Post a Comment