I thought it would be fun to do a post on the kids' favorite lovies. They each have clear favorite things they like to sleep with and none of them are anything I would have predicted early on. I was sold on the fact that they would adore the little lovies I got them when they were babies with the blanket bodies and stuffed heads. Nope. None of them are super attached to those. So weird.
Lia has the largest group of animals that are consistently in her bed. Probably because she is older, who knows. She is funny about animals though - doesn't totally love them, doesn't notice when they are missing at night, but these are clearly her favorite. Lia cannot sleep without her blankets - three of them actually - and that she WILL notice. She has just started naming her animals and realizing she can make up names for them. From left to right, we have Hannah (monkey (?) with the light up belly), Lambie, Sally the monkey, Fred Bed (yes, first name Fred, last name Bed) bear, and Flower the dog. The blanket lamb in front is also Lambie. haha.
Erin and her zebra "Bra". Erin has the clearest attachment to this little guy and looks for him if he is missing. She likes her blankets, but the "bra" is where it's at. He is already showing clear signs of being well loved. He's adorable.
Halle has her hippo "Po" and her little cat "Cat Cat/Kitty Cat" (I can't tell what Halle is saying...). She rotates between which one gets the honor of sleeping with her and sometimes they both get thrown over in favor of the light up elephant or a book. Most of the time "Po" is the chosen one.



Better start looking for a spare zebra "just in case"!!
ReplyDelete