This first one was a few weeks ago and Lia desperately wanted me to take a video of her jumping in the pool. When they realized they could see through my phone, the video taking quickly became the main attraction rather than the actual art of counting and jumping. However, the end result I think is much cuter than pool jumps. :)
The train track video was a rare time of quiet, calm, play in my house. It continued so peacefully for so long I thought to take a video just to document this achievement. Erin and Halle must have been in really easygoing moods that day since Lia was in charge most of the time (which is probably why it was so peaceful - firstborn issues I suppose....). Halle dropping the train whistle on command made me laugh...
Little monkeys found my bed when I was changing the sheets. This video was taken on the day I flipped Erin and Halle's hairstyles, so don't be confused - Halle is the one with two ponies here! Funniest part of this video? These little monkeys actually bumped their heads jumping on the bed...
And dancing. How can any video blog be complete without a dance party???
No comments:
Post a Comment