I've been keeping an eye out lately for some funny little things the kids say or do. I love looking back on these things later and remembering their cute little voices.
Erin and Halle are talking up a storm and are moving into full conversational sentences. I still don't catch everything they are saying, but it is fun to try and decipher it all.
The current thing I hear about every 2 minutes is "M-self!" or "do self" meaning they want to do it themselves. Erin and Halle will actually go to the length of returning to the place of the infraction (usually where I picked them up) and start all over "m-self Ma, m-self."
Erin's L's are currently pronounced as "B's" so jellies = jebbies and peanut butter and jelly is "pee butt jebby"
"Honeybird" has remained for hummingbird and Lia still doesn't say it correctly - I don't have the heart to correct this one - honeybird is just so cute!
"Lia, are you going to school today?" "No, I amn't" (I still don't know why that isn't an actual word - it makes total sense by the language rules).
Erin: "HAYYE!!! WAIT!!! ME!!!!" (everything she says is loud)
Halle (while sitting down on the steps) "K, Hayye. I wait you." (yes, she still calls Erin "Hayye")
Lia has determined that grown-ups are "Dults" you know, a dult. "So, Mom. When I'm a dult, I get to drive a car, right mom?"
Doc McStuffins = "Doc Ins" and Dora = "ba pack"
Erin and Halle call M&Ms "yum yums" Adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment