After tea, Todd took the girls whereever they wanted to go. Erin was insistant on going to Cabela's (of all places....) so they did that and rode the elevator up and down about 10 times. I think that is why she likes Cabela's. ha. Then these pictures showed up in our feed - I have no idea what they were doing here....
Lia wanted to go to the museum - meaning the Thinkery, but Todd took her to this art museum first. (they went to the Thinkery afterward...). He said it was so funny to see her little 5 year old mind trying to make sense of all the interesting things she saw at the art museum. The most notable thing that she remembers is a painting of pollution, trash, and industry with an angel dead in the foreground. Now, anytime Lia sees a piece of trash on the ground she INSISTS on picking it up because "all the angels will die if there is trash on the ground, that's not nice, we have to pick it up, right Mom?" I had no idea about this art piece she saw and so when I mentioned this really weird thing to Todd later that day, he just busted out laughing. She still thinks angels die if there is trash on the ground...
![]() |
| Lia had a LOT of questions about this painting. |
![]() |
| Halle chose ice cream after tea. :) |

















No comments:
Post a Comment