![]() |
| Preston! SO CUTE! |
![]() |
| Preston was randomly fussy, so Todd pulled out his old trick and stuck him inside his hoodie... Actually worked for awhile! |
![]() |
| cookies! |
Mostly, the kids just had a great time being together - just like the adults. Julia would rotate between hanging with Lia and then spending time with Erin and Halle. She has found the perfect way to balance her extroverted nature with her introverted cousins!! Someone is always ready to play!
The girls loved any time they could spend with GG! Cookie making, nail painting - it was an adventure and fun experience every time. :)
I was sitting with GG when she was painting Lia's nails and I was just struck by how big she is getting! I had to take a video of her little personality. Love this girl.
We headed home on Monday and the kids were totally wiped out. They generally don't sleep in the car, but after all that fun - they didn't stand a chance!























No comments:
Post a Comment