Monday, August 12, 2019

Summer Lovin'

We are wrapping up another summer vacation and I'm sad to see it end.  I feel like I get to see the best of my kids during the summer and it is so much fun.  I think we are all (secretly) ready to get back into the routine of things, but I always miss the lazy days of summer.










We were invited by Beth and Trevor to join their family at Typhoon Texas one weekend and the kids had a total blast.  This was the kids play area and had several slides the kids could do on their own which they loved.  There were even a couple "adult" slides they were tall enough to ride!  We'll be back next summer for SURE!



Piano doubles as a parking lot, apparently...  lol

Sleepover at Mimi's!




Lia did not want Miles bothering her.  This look says it all.  As does Miles' big smile in the background...

But she couldn't hold it together long... lol




Trip to Chuck E Cheese with friends (yes, we went back again...I'm a sucker...)

Girl scout summer meet up!







Todd was out riding bikes with the girls and they rode all the way to downtown Buda!  It is a pretty far ride so it was awesome to see they could make it there (and back) with minimal complaining.  They found the skate park and did some daredevil bike riding too.  Super fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment