Todd got this video of Lia introducing a "show" that she and Erin and Halle had created. I missed out on the fun at this moment, but this video makes my heart swell. She's so BIG! I love at the end when E&H were too shy to come out. Hilarious.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/RoJkKr7KxjX7hiaX9
I bought a helium tank to blow up balloons for Erin and Halle's last birthday and we had some leftover that we weren't going to use, so I took it to Goodwill. Shockingly, they accepted it. Lia was beginning to understand that we give things to those who are in need and she said this:
"So, Mom, people that don't have much money, they will be really happy to have the tank of healing, right?"
HAHAHA - I bet they would really LOVE to have an actual "tank of healing" - lol
Me to the kids: "Hey, on the bright side, it looks like it won't rain today!"
Lia. "On the dark side it looks like it will."
Touche
She has taught Miles the secret handshake Todd and her used to do every morning at dropoff for preschool. The most heartwarming thing EVER.
The kids have used walkie talkies lots when playing out behind the house or walking to the tree swing.
Me to Lia over the walkie talkie: "Let me know when you get to the swings"
Lia: "10 -4"
Me: "Are you at the swings now?"
Lia: "Affirmative"
Where do they learn these things?!?!?
Insists on having all things go in "borned" order - mostly so she can go first.
Todd has a really cool drone and was outside flying it, but it ended up crashing. Lia saw it in a heap on the workbench.
Lia: "I feel sad for you daddy, I'm so sad your drone broke. What happened?"
Todd: "Well, I flew it in the rain, and it isn't waterproof. It stopped working in the air and fell to the ground and broke"
Lia: "Oh, well next time read the directions! You should take care of your things better."
:)
Google made this video and now I'm a puddle of tears... My baby!!




No comments:
Post a Comment