The park was on the low budget side (if you know what I mean), but had all the basics in a fairly small area which is great for young children. They had a carousel, ferris wheel, airplanes, cars, boats, pony rides and a train. Lia went on everything.
Several of Lia's friends from her preschool were there and she was delighted to see each one. "Mama! This is Teagan, Mama! She's here too at Parker's birthday party!!" It was adorable. Parker and Teagan are the ones that Lia talks about most, so it was really fun for me to see these sweet girls and meet their parents.
![]() |
![]() |
| Teagan and Lia on the cars |
![]() |
| On the way home - this party-goer was wiped out!! |
I was impressed how assertive Lia was in doing these rides by herself and really enjoyed herself. I thought she would be afraid more often as this is the first time she has done anything like this before, but she was loving every minute.










No words...������������������
ReplyDeleteThose were hearts... Don't know what happened. Guess emoticons aren't supported?
ReplyDelete