I realized recently that hiring a professional photographer most likely yields better results, but my stress level about the whole thing is through the roof. So, doing this for free with literally no consequences if all the kids flip their lid sounded great to me.
We ended up with some really great photos and one family photo that I adore. My whole goal in this adventure was to have a family photo that I liked enough to hang on my wall. Mission Accomplished!
I love it. I could just stare at it for hours.
We got lucky on a few more wonderful pictures of the kids. The only one who wasn't too smiley was Halle - which is unusual for her. Oh well. (probably had her mouth full of tic tac rewards - she holds on to those things forever!)
![]() |
| Daddy and Halle |
![]() |
| Uh. Is this really my daughter? LOVE |
After we felt confident we got at least one good one of us as a family, we headed on to play!!
The play area of this place has an awesome water feature the kids had never really explored (I was too worried about them falling in when it was frigid outside). They were in HEAVEN.
Before I knew it, it was past lunch time and we had to head out. I wished at that moment I had brought a picnic because no one wanted to leave. We had a great lunch at a nearby restaurant and then headed for home. The kids had a fabulous day and passed out for bed super early. Haha.












No comments:
Post a Comment