Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Mishmash

I backtracked through my photos and found many that I haven't posted yet.  Here's to a random mishmash of photos!

Halle giving Daddy's golf hat a whirl

Muffin date with Erin!

Blame it on their mutual swaddle history, but all three loved to be rolled up in blankets.  Lia will come over with a blanket and say "will you do a taco blanket Mom?"



It has been rainy, yucky, cold, horrid weather, so we have toured some of the city's finest fast food restaurant playgrounds.  This day?  Burger King.



I realized I don't have many pictures of the kids in their beds.  So, here's Halle post nap one day.


This doctor kit is new and all three kids love it.  We have been watching Doc McStuffins recently as well so they will give their stuffed animals, babies and each other check ups all the time.

Halle is checking Erin's heart

On the rare sunny days, we head out and spend as much time as possible outside.  We've been to a few new parks lately.  Trying to find one that is challenging for them but still safe for their ages (and doesn't scare the crap out of me) is a delicate balance.




Another rainy weekend, Todd decided to take Lia out for the day to a movie.  They went to an IMAX show about whales.  It was in 3D and Todd said that Lia lasted about 40 of the 45 min showing and barely wore her 3D glasses at all.  So, 40 minutes of a blurry movie for a 3 year old is pretty amazing.




This photo was really dark and I had to lighten it up, but if you can tell, she is looking through the glasses backward.


While they were at their movie, this was a picture we sent to Todd and Lia.  

Morning snuggle

One of my attempts to do yoga...  I was ambushed.  Then, they tried to imitate all the poses.  I think we have pretty good "downward facing dog" and "cobra" poses going here.  Ha!



"I'm going to a party with doctors.  You can come if you want to Halle.  But wait, are you a doctor?"


And for those of you who made it to the end...  a dance!



No comments:

Post a Comment