Thursday, July 25, 2019

Erin

Awhile ago, I did a full post on all sorts of funny things about Halle.  It took me a big longer to get quotes for Erin and Lia, but I got it!  Enjoy all these little Erin-isms!


Erin struggles the most with allergies, and one day when her allergies were really flaring up - this is what she said:

"Mom, I don't feel well...  I think I caught the cedar"



During teacher appreciation week, the kids were supposed to write a note starting with the prompt: "My teacher is out of this world because..."   Erin proceeds to bursts into tears and said:
"WHY IS MRS. REDBURN LEAVING THIS WORLD????" 
Then puts her head on the table and is just sobbing 
It took us a solid two minutes to convince her that it meant her teacher was awesome.



Erin LOVES muffin dates - more than the other kids (who also love it dearly).  She relishes in the one on one time.


Another google movie for the WIN!



After a complicated story about car insurance (don't ask), Erin replies "wow, being a dult is hard!"



Coming back from a friend's house -
"Mom!!!  Vivian's mom gave us TWINKLES!!!"
"What are twinkles?"
"OOOHHH  It was a really yummy cake with sugar inside!!!"   (Twinkies)



Science experiments - "Hey!  Let's do an experience and see what happens!"





LOVES music and seems to have a natural talent.  These pictures below were taken after her very first piano lesson.  This kid was all lit up inside.  It was super fun to see.




Is always quick to announce that she wasn't the one to break the rules



Me:  "Erin!  That's so awesome!  You rock my socks off!"
Erin:  "What?  Wait.  Why?  You still have your socks on.  Why am I making you take them off?"

No comments:

Post a Comment