Monday, July 1, 2019

June Extras

Lots has been happening lately and I've got tons of blog posts upcoming!  Gotta get everything up to date though, so here's a June recap!

At the end of May, we went to Dallas for Memorial Day and I totally forgot to post anything!!!  Crazy days...





What my children do at Costco.  Love it.  :)


We had an end of the year party for the girl scouts at a roller rink.  It was a great time and I didn't realize how sore my arms would be the next day trying to keep kids from falling while skating...  Also - roller skating is not like riding a bike...  it shows if you haven't done it in awhile.  LOL




I took a ton of pictures of the kids skating - and they all turned out like the one below.  Except for the one I got lucky on above...  Silly.



 


Kinder girls

1st grade girls


Out to dinner with friends!

Lia read to Finley for quite awhile - so sweet :)


MELT


Rough morning...
 Adult glasses make the best dress up accessories!!






No comments:

Post a Comment