We were invited over to Beth and Trevor's for a 4th of July cookout at their house and planned to go to the Buda fireworks together afterward. This would be the first year we took the girls to see the "big fireworks" and they were very excited!
The kids played and played with Brooklynn and Finley and were bouncing in and out and around the house, but luckily I corralled them for this photo. I love it.
We scored a great spot to see the fireworks up close without anything in our way and hung out there playing all evening. We brought a few lawn games which was a total win. It was fun to relax and spend time with friends.
![]() |
| This shows the guys losing... Beth and I schooled 'em :) |
When it stared to get dark, glow sticks entertained the kids (along with pictures of them with glow sticks) until the fireworks began.
The fireworks were amazing. Todd and I hadn't been to a fireworks show in about 8 years either, so we were impressed. We were SO CLOSE and I'm not sure I've ever been to a fireworks show where my neck was sore at the end from looking straight up. So fun. The kids were ooooing and ahhhhing the whole time.
This will be a new family tradition for sure - can't miss out now that the kids know what this is all about! So fun!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment