Just a little exchange between sisters.
Hey, Erin, check it out, I gotta tell you this awesome joke I heard.
Okay, so, there's this bear right? And he walks into this bar...
Where? Where is there a bear?? I want to see a bear!
No, Erin, there's no real bear... just hear me out... so this bear walks into a bar...
But, Halle, WHAT BEAR?
Erin, for pete's sake there is NO BEAR!!
Just listen, ok? The bear walks up to the bartender and says "Can I have a gin and ......................... ...........................................................................tonic please?"
The bartender says "Yeah, sure, but what's with the big pause?"
And the bear looks confused, holds up his paws and said "I'm a bear!"
Hahahaha! Isn't that hilarious?
C'mon! It's funny!.... wait.... you don't get it do you?
Here, I'll tell you - it is a play on the word 'pause' versus 'paws' - make sense?
OOOOHHHHH!! Yes! Now I get it!
That IS funny Halle!!
Yep, I thought you'd like it.
This is HILARIOUS, Becky. Just hilarious. You are so talented, these girls are lucky to have you as their Momma!
ReplyDelete