Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Comparatively Speaking

For those of you who like to see a family resemblance...  enjoy this side by side.

Lia - 5 months                                           Erin - 6 months                                                   Halle - 6 months

And this one too!
Todd                                  Becky                                    Lia                                     Erin                                   Halle

It is crazy to see all of us at a similar age and try and figure out who really looks like who... thoughts??

2 comments:

  1. Don't know if it is the pose, but Halle looks like becky. Erin and Halle must have todd's hairline. Hmmm...funny Todd is the only one NOT bald!!!!! Lovely everyone is so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I thought that Halle looked like Todd. Until I read your Gramma's comment and then I saw the Halle-Becky resemblance. Now I just don't know... I still think that Lia and Erin could be twins. And I am positive that they are all cute beyond measure!

    ReplyDelete