Piggybacking on my recent photography inspiration, Todd and I decided to take the girls to a local park on Sunday to get some pictures of them in a pretty location rather than our living room floor. Lia was very excited to see the "peapops" (peacocks) they have roaming around the grounds. The weather was fantastic (I guess a 70 degree day is totally normal in between two "snow day" school cancellations...) and we were so happy to get out and enjoy the day.
I had three goals for the day - a picture of the kids together, one of me with the girls and one of Todd with the girls. Since we didn't have any help, we knew a family picture was out of the question. I'm happy to say that with some creative techniques we achieved all three goals!!
Lia was less than interested in taking pictures and much more interested in looking at the fish in the ponds and staring intently at the "peapops." The only way we could get her to come near us for pictures was to get her to climb on something, jump, or come to us for hugs or kisses. Thankfully - it worked!
These are a few of my absolute favorites from the day.
 |
| This is going on my wall - like poster size, people - poster size! |
 |
| Sweet Halle bug |
 |
| Trying on Mama's sunglasses |
 |
| Love this photo - me and my girlies |
 |
| Miss Erin |
 |
| Fist bump! |
Now this is where it gets funny - I honestly didn't realize how similar the following sets of pictures were until
just now. really. But, I love them all.
We took a ton more pictures that you can see
HERE and they should download full size (for my mother who will print them all...) Not that there is anything wrong with that! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment