Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Photo Essay

I got inspired.  I pulled out the "big" camera and brushed up on my skills.  I'm pretty happy with what came of this random 2 hour block of time with the girls when it was too cold to go outside.

Obviously loving the black and white widescreen perspective, but I left a couple in color so you can see the current color of Erin and Halle's eyes.

(Since the cropped size is odd, it is showing small through Blogger.  If you want to see them all a bit bigger, double click on the first one and scroll through!)









































































































































1 comment:

  1. AMAZING photos of some AMAZING little ladies. Just when I thought they couldn't get any cuter, they go and do it. Julia is dressed today in the same onsie as Erin was wearing. I so wish we lived closer and we could have our little ones together more often!!

    ReplyDelete