Sunday, December 21, 2014

Lagniappe

Thought I would steal a Louisiana French word I see pop up on Elizabeth's blog often for today's title.  :)  Fitting since this post is full of fun, random pictures!

A trip to the park!  Erin and Halle are getting big enough to play more independently on the play equipment.  It is so fun!

Lia's preschool class!

On the way home from Mady's house - complete with a borrowed dress Lia couldn't bear to part with after playing dress up

Blurry or not, I LOVE this picture


We invited Lia's friend from school, Teagan, to play last week.  They had a blast!!




Love it.


My most recent attempt to get a picture of all three.  Shove them all in a corner, give them snacks and toys and hope for the best.  


Erin looks like a big girl!




Oh Halle - how I love you.

Halle and Daddy breakfast date


My outing to the grocery store with Erin - she LOVED the balloon.  She caught the attention of everyone in the store saying "hi" to each person passing by.  So funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment