Lia has been practicing her song all week for her "singing show" at school. Today was the big day! All the classes had the children perform a little song for the audience and Lia did great! Todd and I had no idea what to expect from her, but she listened well and seemed to sing along (but we couldn't hear the song at all since all the kids were singing so softly!). I got a video, but for that reason, it didn't really turn out. Todd was able to get some pretty cute pictures though.
 |
| The pastor talking to the kids about advent and the upcoming Christmas celebration. Lia is in the front row - on the right - red bow! |
 |
| This makes me laugh! BIG yawn right before they started... |
 |
| I love how all the kids in the class are basically the same height except for Jake, the mega tall kid in the middle! He must have really tall parents... |
Midway through her song, Lia saw us in the audience and got so excited! She started waving her arm and telling her teacher "there's my mom and dad!" It was so adorable. Unfortunately, Todd and I were too busy waving to Lia to get any pictures of that sweet moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment