I realized I haven't taken as many videos lately of Lia doing all her cute tricks. So, I tried to get one of her talking to her sisters. However, Lia has caught on to the phone as a camera and now yells "no" while running away... little camera shy I guess! This was initially a 3 minute video of me trying to convince Lia to come back and do the things she was willing to do only a few moments before... Don't worry - I edited it to include only the good stuff. :)
Monday, July 29, 2013
PJ Party!
One of Lia's favorite attractions each morning is no longer Mama or Dada - it is BABIES! She was so excited the other day to see the babies out of their protective custody and on the floor playing. She ran right over to them, laid down on her belly and started talking to them. Adorable.
I realized I haven't taken as many videos lately of Lia doing all her cute tricks. So, I tried to get one of her talking to her sisters. However, Lia has caught on to the phone as a camera and now yells "no" while running away... little camera shy I guess! This was initially a 3 minute video of me trying to convince Lia to come back and do the things she was willing to do only a few moments before... Don't worry - I edited it to include only the good stuff. :)
I realized I haven't taken as many videos lately of Lia doing all her cute tricks. So, I tried to get one of her talking to her sisters. However, Lia has caught on to the phone as a camera and now yells "no" while running away... little camera shy I guess! This was initially a 3 minute video of me trying to convince Lia to come back and do the things she was willing to do only a few moments before... Don't worry - I edited it to include only the good stuff. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment